Kreos Plus: the future of Engineered Stone
Breton unveils its new technology to change the engineered stone manufacturing paradigm under the banner of safety and sustainability.
Choose the future, right now
Silicosis: a serious issue
Prolonged inhalation of unsafe levels of silica dust can result in silicosis, a chronic lung disease that may cause breathing difficulties, Progressive Massive Fibrosis (PMF), or even lung cancer.
To address these safety concerns, it is essential to switch the paradigm through a next-generation technology for the production of Engineered Stone.
Our ready-to-use solution
Kreos® Plus represents the technical solution for manufacturing low-silica (less than 40% by weight), double-layered Engineered Stone slabs.
It consists of:
- A thin upper layer that incorporates cristobalite, quartz, or Bioquartz® aggregates to achieve the required aesthetic
and technical features; and
- A thicker lower layer, manufactured using a combination of calcareous and/or amorphous aggregates.
If we were to use Bioquartz® aggregates in the thin upper layer, the result would be a “100% silica-free” product!
Safety and trendiness
Kreos® Plus is fully integrable with another state-of-the-art system: Chromia®.
Chromia® redefines innovation by offering boundless high-definition designs while preserving all quartz distinctive attributes and characteristics over time.
Furthermore, the combination between Kreos® Plus and Chromia® enables the production of full-body digital printed designs!
- / 01Overcomes silicosis concerns
- / 02Boosts gross profit and EBITDA
- / 03Expands aesthetic possibilities